Tuesday, June 02, 2009

E3 Expo Day 1 EA

Pin It

Some EA games:
Spore, Brutal Legend, Tiger Woods, Sims 3, LittlestPet Shop, Need for speed shift,

Dantes Inferno looks pretty cool, but don't know if it will hit me. Action games like God of war makes me ZZzzz. And some images at trailer really reminds so well reminded that looks like the same video but with different characters.

The Sims 3, looks like a whole gay world... Not my style, sorry dudes.

Something about EA girls... and well, I use this time dressing me up cause I needed to go to school, so I missed it. (=

Some BioWare dudes: "Dragon Age origins is our biggest, most ambitious game to date...filled with violence, lust, and betrayal." - nice.



Mass Effect 2, Fight Night Round 4, MMA, Madden Online, Grand Slam Tennis, The Saboteur -"Yes, you can climb the Eiffel Tower."-.

Brutal Legend \m/ (My favorite one):




Crysis 2, Cry Engine 3... and then Lucas Arts: Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Star Wars will be the first ever FULLY VOICED massively multiplayer online game. Every playable character and NPC will have their own unique voice. This could be one of the largest voice over projects in the history of gaming. [Kotaku]



Eletronic Arts has a bunch of games, and not only games, HUGE titles and great artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment