Tuesday, June 02, 2009

E3 expo Day 1 More

Pin It
After Last.fm Twitter and Facebook is coming to Xbox 360.

After a whole Hype, speculation, Counter, Re-Counter, storms and sun [1] [2] [3]

It reveals - after clock reach 0 - The Kojima E3 Site. Sure. There were no mystery at all. Raiden in a new metal gear, and Kojima @ E3.

[Kojima Productions Special Site]

More about Kojima: There is a Rumor that make my legs tremble: Castlevania will be handed to Kojima Productions. WOOAH. My favorite brand at my favorite game designer enterprise? I'm Stunt. It will be Castlevania: Lord of Shadows. And maybe it is tied to the Kojima Mask project.

Why Xbox New controller is called 'Natal'? I said something about it before, but here is how Microsoft explain:

"Alex Kipman, who incubated the project and is from Brazil, chose Natal, a city along the northeastern coast of Brazil, as a tribute to his country. In addition, he knew that Natal also means "to be born" in Latin. Given the new audiences "Project Natal" will bring to Xbox 360, this felt right."


And Peter Molyneux present the game Milo using this new Microsoft feature (NATAL).



Molyneux says Milo can recognize your face, emotions and will interact with you on a very deep level. For me, it is a little weird. A kind of imaginary REAL friend, son or whatever. It can be very useful somehow but thinking about how strange people can be... Pedophiles will be very happy, if some cop arrive, just turn the power off. Creepy. Ok, I was a real motherfucker right now, sorry. But this world is tainted, everybody knows it.

For myself I can imagine a Milo dude turning the power at night, when nobody see its and... KILL. hehehe Milos versus Chucky. - Ok, motherfucker again. ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment