Sunday, November 17, 2013

[MoMA 2010] Marina Abramović e Ulay

Pin It
I read this story on internet. Don't know about the veracity and detailed stuff about it. But still, you need just to see it at all. It is from 2010, I never saw it. I want to share what I figure with you guys.

 Marina Abramović e Ulay

Marina Abramovic is a famous artist. She was exhibiting at MoMa-NY in 2010. She was sitting on a chair, staring at some stranger who would sit on the other side - gazing each other in silence for a minute. And this goes on. Kinda reflexive stuff. Anyways. A guy called Ulay appears. And it seems Ulay has some bond with Marina.

 Marina Abramović e Ulay


A real intensive bond. In the place I read it, talk about 5 years of intensive love relationship. But as this photo shows was something even bigger. There is more on it. They were sharing views, feelings in artistic ways for a very long time. Quite complex stuff that one single warchild cannot explain at all.

 Marina Abramović e Ulay nude
excuse me...

But as all relationships, it got deteriorating through time.

 Marina Abramović e Ulay
I am blogging like a powerpoint presentation. Sorry about that. But I could not resist.

They don't see each other for about 33 years long. The meeting was the silence exhibition you can check below.




No comments:

Post a Comment