Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Konami Games, Traillers, Impression & Details

Pin It


Looks pretty decent for me. I do not like Hellboy very much, but i do like Konami VERY much. And seeing this clips reminds me God of War. Well...amm, I don't like God of War very much cause, for me, it has some deep problems. I will not talk about it now, but if Konami correct this "GoW problems" the game cold be very good. Just playing to know. \o/


And now...



Holly Christ. I want to play this soooo badly xD.
Maybe in this one I would pass through the final uh?
The 5th game of this survival horror Konami franchise.
For PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 (=

developed by Foundation 9 studio, Double Helix Games
Chief designer: Masashi Tsuboyama
Release Date: 30 Sep North America / 30 Oct Europe *2008 sure*

Some gameplay footage:

No comments:

Post a Comment