Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's up world?

Pin It
I lose pretty much hot news in web, My google reader save something, but the time sequence of importance got lost. The cause is my Nintendo DS. Yes dudes, I spent hours playing this little thing - I'm talking about the DS perverts!.
I also stay one day without taking a bath, can you believe it? Ok, but whadda hell have you with this?

Nothing! But now I'll make quick notes about what I see, read and listen since last month and make my face get some reactions. - Not following any time sequence.








Cool things, smile at my face


# The son of Will Smith will make a remake of Karate Kid.

# Obama president and the amazing speech of McCain after he loses. North Americans, congrats for having such good commandants to choose.

# Jackson 5 is back \o/










# Castlevania Order of Ecclesia is pretty awesome.

# Clint Eastwood as Mark Twain in his new movie. I really like Mark Twain, and after I see a 1986 - somehow - horror adventure claymotion about MT, I'm really interested seeing Clint, Mr Clint, making a movie about him. x)

# The KFC Guitar Hero fully loaded box meal . While I was watching the WWE commercial, I see it and... dude! That's a lot of food.










* 1 Snacker (mini sandwich)
* 1 piece chicken (leg or thigh, Original Recipe or Extra Crispy)
* 2 Crispy Strips
* 2 sides
* 1 biscuit
* 32-ounce drink in flimsy "collector" cup
* $5 off coupon for GHWT at Best Buy
*1210 calories and 59 grams of fat \o/

--------------------------------------><-----------------------------------------



Bad Things
, eyes half closed and biting my lips =/

# Mel Gibson isn't interested in make a sequence of Lethal Weapon

# Dragon Ball movie as whole. Piccolo white? ¬¬









# I really don't like the Street Fighter HD art. Udon Crew is pretty good but the art of fighters look likes some "fan net manga". =/

# Jackson 5 is back without Michael Jackson =/ - Hey what's up with the baguette? ¬¬



















# -Some- Japaneses making a movement to their government legalize wedding with manga characters. C'mon you crazy dudes! A "wank" for it isn't bizarre enough? What? You want to marry the character to have legal rights with your paper bride? This actually may sound like madness, but I BET that in future, enterprises hungry for money gonna make something to fill this maniac needing.

# Batista losing the Heavyweight championship to Chris Jericho with so little time with it. =/


Well that's it, I do not post links cause some articles I read at brazilian blogs, some anothers I see at television. So you have to believe in me to read it. xD
I made this post fast, cause I was about to see Supernatural, Dean was at hell the last time I saw. Now SBT (the brazilian channel) starts to pass episode 001 AGAIN. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment