Sunday, December 14, 2008

The 10 Most Disappointing Games of 2008

Pin It
When talking about brand new released games I always stay sad cause I do not have a PS3 nor a Xbox 360. I just have my DS and PS2 (and a bunch of oldie consoles). My only way through this is read a lot previews and reviews. Kotaku opinions is always very good cause they point good and bad things separately . But there is a dude called Chris Kohler that know how to feel about some games the same way I do. -But he used to play the game...anyway... ¬¬

When I read about Spore everybody was thinking... "WOW, it gonna be great." And I was like... "Damn, why? zzz"

When talk about Prince of Persia I always stay a little "well..." cause I always suck playing it. Since the early editions. I was always screaming to TV things like: "GODAMN STUPID WALL AND ALL THIS DAMN PILLARS, WHY I HAVE TO DO THIS WAAAAAAAAAA" - yeah I'm still stucked at the very first part of Two Thrones... ¬¬

But this new one for PS3 I was really hoping something great from it. I see it at WWE comercial and "woooah...looks great"..but... Anyway, I do not play it to talk about it with my full opinion; read this Wired Article about the 10 most disappoiting games of 2008 and see what you think about it by yourself.

Font: [Wired]

No comments:

Post a Comment