Friday, February 27, 2009

Whazzup World?

Pin It
Well, many things happening. Probably cause I forget to read my feeds. Duuph!

Ok, fast notes.






Square Enix will buy Eidos?
Wow. Final Fantasy, Dragonquest and Tomb Raider in the same house? This will be awesome. xD
But now what? Square Enix Eidos? Squareidos Enix?
In my time it was just Square Soft xD

Dreamworks going to Disney.

Sony PSP 2?
I was about to economize a little to buy me a PSP, but I read somewhere that Sony wil launch PSP2 soon. And Sony is cool as hell and made future consoles that can read old games - in this case, PSP games. So, I'll wait a little. ;)


Vega with dark hair at Chun Li movie.
Why?! Why?! Is it a blond hair a hard thing to notice, uh? Or at least light brown.
Movies and games are always enemies.















Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler) doesn't get the Oscar, doesn't want to make Iron Man 2 due to some information about his cache, BUT, he will be at The Expendables. Damn! They will record it at Brazil. I want to be there, look at me! A real south American fighter uh? and what about a pro Latin Lover? Anything? C'mon ¬¬
And Van Damme is so worried about his character and all that mimimi. C'mon call ME instead! hah xD
Schwarzenegger will be there too. Humft. =/











Triple H and Randy Orton fight is pretty cool. WWE Draft is pretty obvious -somehow- now.
You can imagine if they put Triple H at ECW! heh, jk. Things like that never happens. But hey. That would be a surprise.
And Matt Hardy is pissing me off. C'mon dude. Broddahs. ¬¬

Getting a little pissed about all the buzz about Benjamin Button movie. C'mon dudes, I hate things "overbuzzed". Like Dan Brown, Harry Potter... just bores me. I don't see it yet. I was excited to see it, but now I'm a little "zzz".


Faith No More is back! But just at Europe. =( - So what I'm so happy about?

No comments:

Post a Comment