Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back on track

Pin It
Yup, here i am dudes.
War and the only one is back!

A little more pissed them before. I need to calm down.
Bah! I need two things: Sex and work.
Sincerely. No poetry today, sorry.

I'm with a cool notebook now, a fast internet and a bunch of time cause I'm unemployed.
Big enterprises came to our country and you think: "hey they will give a chance to the mortals here". And what they do? Get all the brazilian immortals. Ok, nice.

It is all by myself as always - But can't forget my good friend Antonio, who helps me a lot all the time - the only and rare goods things right now on my life.
Reroute to remain, I have to do something like the Johnny Walker commercial, something notable. To survive I got some advertising freelancers - yup, I cannot escape this advertising karma. And I'm doing this damn actor classes... the new teacher is such a pussy cry baby. You can do EVERYTHING he ask, and be such a good student. But if you don't have patience to listen theater bullshit from 7pm till 11pm you are no good for him. C'mon, the bus pass 10:30pm isn't such a big deal get out a lil early Mr. mimimi ¬¬

I need to calm down... i need some good news. I'm being sick.

Maybe this blog help me express myself. - wooo warcrychild ¬¬

Living in São Paulo yet... a bunch of defeat in my pocket, but a warchild have no rest.
Pff.... and fernando rios have no lucky at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment