Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Churches are burning in Norway; again.

Pin It
Well, a while after Varg Vikernes was released some churches start to burn again. I'm pretty sure he have nothing with this, but maybe some fan boys want to celebrate their hero freedom in great style. Hah, just kidding. I don't want to complicate the man. Can be just a bunch of satanists doing their job (?).



You can see on the images some messages at wall. "666" and "Satan lives" . I know it cause I read nord ;) ... just kidding I read at Blabbermouth. =(




Now c'mon... if I hear things like: "metal heads are devil worshipers" and stuff like that... Just great! ¬¬

I do not support any religion vicious or stupid violent acts. Nor politics visions... I do not support anything. Just music and games. ;)

If I had to burn something, I would burn some chicken steaks and barbecue. - And no, it wasn't any allusion to human sacrifice. ¬¬

[Blabbermouth] [NBK] [Dagbladet.no]
Others credits to: The Norway Post, About.com

No comments:

Post a Comment