Thursday, June 04, 2009

E3 Expo Day 3 Konami clips

Pin It
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

Hah, this guys rocks. I trust they gonna do a GOOD work here. ;)



Frankly: It looks like God of War. The whip in circle movement thing IT IS god of war. For GOD sake konami, don't do a God of War. Castlevania is cool for their REAL action, not BULLSHIT things like:

game: "Now press circle, wait, triangle, ok now... square...ok you kill it, you are such bad ass playa (:"
player: yay, THIS IS ACTION!
warchild: No it isn't!!! right, down, left, up, circle, left, up, circle, square YOOOOOO... THIS IS ACTION. You do the kill with your bare fingers. Choosing what to do with your prey. - or just pressing all motherfucker buttons

Hope you don't put this shit things in the game.
Neither that camera that keep pushing you the way they want. Castlevania is all about exploration. It is the only game that I tried to keep all maps 100%. You found secret rooms everywhere. Also you can do backtracking and FUN things like explore the ambient. God of war is just nice graphics worth of nothing, just to pass trough.

PLEASE konami don't do a God of Dracula: Lord of war xD

Note: God of War is a great game -indeed- for those who like to play it. My anger here is that I while this players have fun with GoW, I play castlevania. The way it keep some factors terrific well explored and with full utility - sometimes we got some shitty items...anyway. Transform Castlevania in God of War will be a mistake that my Belmont heart will never forgive. I trust Konami and also Kojima -my full time inspiration. I doubt very much he will allow some copy game. But this clip make me lil afraid. Sorry Mercury Steam for this fears, you guys are doing a god job. It is beautiful the graphics and all... but like I said before, nice graphics worth for nothing isn't cool for me a hardcore castlevania fan. Don't know what is the plan, get new players, make the brand new.... whatever. We grew with Castlevania don't make a black page on it history. Please.

Now, stop with mimimi.

I want some castlevania FOR DS! And for PSP would be cool, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment