Monday, July 06, 2009

Michael Jackson into games

Pin It
















"What about those video games?''

"I love X-Man. Pinball. Jurassic Park. The martial arts ones - Mortal Kombat.''

"I played some of the video games at Neverland,'' I said. "There was an amazing one called Beast Buster.''

"Oh, yeah, that's great. I pick each game. That one's maybe too violent, though. I usually take some with me on tour.''

"How do you manage that? The video game machines are pretty big, aren't they?''

"Oh, we travel with two cargo planes.''

[Telegraph]

You can see an online guide for Michael Jackson Arcade Collection [Julien'sAuction]










He seens to like Sega hardware very much, in his collection you can find: Jambo Safari, Mortal Kombat, Tekken 2, Guitar Freaks, Galaxy Force II, Super Street Fighter II and two versions of Crazy Taxi, and so many others...[Kotaku]

Meet his Arcade collection with a 360 degree tour via[pinsane]

No comments:

Post a Comment