Thursday, April 01, 2010

6° Gameworld Award

Pin It
Hey, hey, my, my...
Yesterday I went to a nice place, with nice people with beer at the end.
You might presume that it was awesome. And hell yeah, it was fucking great.
Ya know, I do not have patience enough to stay playing games with happy people with mario hats and stuff.
But it is kinda cool to meet a lot of well-know figures of the game industries, as well with your boss while you are drinking some beer. huup! Enough said...

In the Nintendo stand you could meet with Charles Martinet, Mario's voice actor.
You could also play a lot of games in the distributors stands and participate a lot of contests to win prizes like Playstation 3, Wii, PSP and also the brand new Nintendo DSxl.
In the second day at the end of event, it was scheduled a closed event at the upper floor; The 2009 Gameworld Award.
There was a lot of prizes there, but my 'lucky' number was #001. The number 001 has a probability -100 of being called. So you might imagine, 'I got no shit', and I might say 'Holy crap!'. I got the number #001 cause I was the first dude to stay at the door of the event - I said it before, no patience to play with happy people down there.I want to meet people.
Oh! And also a guy win a trip to E3 2010, can you fuck believe? 'Holy crap, again'.

Anyway I will post some winners of the night here:

Public choice:
Best Game award

 Playstation 2: Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 
 DS: Zelda Spirit Track 
 PSP: Final Fantasy: Dissidi 
 PC: Call of duty modern warfare 2 
 Xbox360: Assassins Creed 2 
 Playstation 3: Call of duty modern warfare 2 
 Wii: New super mario bros (Charles Martinet was on the stage to take the award, cool)
 Game of Year: Call of duty modern warfare 2

Expert Juri:
The Best...

 E-commerce: DatiShop
 Shopping experience: UZ Games
 Showcase: Only Games
 Graphic Chip: Nvidia
 Mobile for games: Sony Ericson F305
 Telecommunication Services: Oi
 Case Publisher mobile: Asphalt 4 Elite Racing - Gameloft (there was a French dude to get the award)
 Power supply: Cooler Master
 Advertising: Street Fighter IV; Synergex
 Distributor: NC Games
 Brazilian MMO distributor: GameMaxx
 Producer and developer: Nintendo (in the stage was an American director that I do not recognize)


Somethings I agreed, but the best Nintendo Ds game was Castlevania for damnnn sure.

After that in the floor below started some kind of fraternization with free beer. =)
I get a cold one when I meet with my 'boss' there, uuups! hehehe But this guy is pretty cool, and I was very happy to saw him there. Also I meet lot of guys from game magazines I read since I was kiddo. I have the opportunity to show them my work. Also I meet some EA mobile dudes, and this was the highlight of the night. I should thanks the MTV's Flávia Gasi for this. ;D

It was a cool night. Many important people here recognizing the market and many people foreign recognizing the country and respecting our opinion about their work. I hope this kind of events happen more and more. And also I expect a mature public next time.

See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment