Friday, April 09, 2010

Whazzup Konami?

Pin It
I am almost falling sleeping dead here. Today I had to wake up early, walk like a maniac for nothing! \o/
And now I have a dead day. BUT Konami always made me being UP.



1#
Pro Evolution 2011 will present Copa Santander Libertadores da América. All players, teams and stuff.
Amazing Konami dudes, I sent a letter to you guys explaining many aspects of latin soccer in 2007.
But the letter came back. hah. ¬¬ And also said about creating the Eternal Dream mode where you can play with Corinthians trying their first Libertadores. (=

2#
I read something about a new silent hill...but nothing concrete about.
Just a guy with the regular aspect of James. And a female voice calling him for Silent Hill.
Similar to SH2. Dunno. _o_
Anyway Akira Yamaoka isn't there any more. Why should I care? - Yeah I'm bad, and I have a real deja vu feeling right now.

3#
Castlevania will be launched in 2011. I swear I read somewhere it will be launched in 2010. Anyway. Do what have to be done to this game kick some asses. Come on Hideo, Iga isnt in this project... you must put value on this brand. I know you are working a lot with MGS PeaceWalker... but well, Casltevania is my baby ok?

4#
Talking about Metal Gear Peace Walker, here it is more details:
- the game is set at 1974 - after Snake Eater.
- gameplay similar to Portable OPs, you can recruit till 300 soldiers to your base.
- Maybe 6 Big Boss. =p
- Snake can fight some Monster Hunter(Capcom) huge monster. nice!
- Some music of Monster Hunter also will appear at MG soundtrack...
- And many allusions of Assassins Creed 2 will appear in the game.

You see... Konami is absolutely amazing. I will work with this guys soon - read it 2023! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment