Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life isn't beautiful

Pin It
At least this is what somebody want to tell us. What are these social media and tv programs all about?

You see people posting awesome plates of foods and stuff. Some wonderful places that they are right now. And what about you? You are with pajamas stuck in a sofa. Great.

You see people taking pictures of the food they made, but when you made yours it almost a picture of a piece of junk. So what? It is the machine? A fucking iPhone make it better? I highly doubt that an iPhone can make your Ramem in your old dish looks anything better.

Stop dreaming folks. Life sucks.

You can watch TV and see people living in Caribbean, Haiti and place like that. Like the Gene Simmons reality show. You can't really think life is that, you know. I don't even imagine why the hell to show this kind of thing to normal people at TV. It is a life we never gonna live. And don't come with that Secret stuff about think positively. Fuck off. I was fucking positive when I was young and now I'm fucked up.

The only real thing is fake persons, hided reasons and crimes rising in the fucking city. Walking in dirty streets, seeing ugly people and when you think: "why the hell I'm still alive?" the only good reason is: "cause my fathers would be sad otherwise". Woah, sounds an awesome life. uh?

For now on I will post photos from an OK phone. Come the fuck on, Nokia 5530 isn't so bad mobile. But by it lens you can feel what a real life is. The life money can't buy, cause it is the way it fucking is. And I'm not complaining or saying my life is bad or stuff. I'm just saying it is pretty boring, ugly and meaningless. =)

I will post it after the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment