Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things that should be: Weather and Climate change sites

Pin It
I was reading some stuff about dudes claiming to see UFOs and some shit like that. And I'm pretty an oldie to this kind of garbage. Simple image tests reveal many ways of manipulations. And some other stuff is just so stupid or man doings that I cannot even be excited any more.

But this situation gave me a cool idea that maybe can be useful in many ways. I will explain: one of this dudes told he take a picture in November and the sky was clean in a specific date. The photo presents some freckles that do not should be there when over exposed, so it was a clearly fake. But would be even cooler to have the fact about the date, you know. He say that in the specific date the sky was clean, but how should I know that?

Weather sites just show the future, no ones says about some months ago. How the fuck was the sky? If the goddamn sky was clouded, it would have been beautiful to have this counter fact to burn this fake allegation once and for all. This feature can be cool for investigation stuff. Photo comparison, alibi, local verify and stuff. So, here is the first warchildPost about Things that should be. I know that no one would give a fuck to hear my ideas so get it free motherfuckers.

I've send an email to ClimaTempo, and I got an answer from Patricia Diehl Madeira: "We do not keep past previsios, but I will show your suggestion to the Database crew, it could be really interesting!" - or she is just too much polite. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment