Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Time Lapse Lunar Eclipse

Pin It
Do you hear all the ruckus about some eclipse that would happens again only 94 years from now?
Yup, it happened last night and I was drunk looking to the sky just to see a bunch of buildings, clouds and being pissed. I have 25 years old, plus 94 years I will be dead.

So whats the deal? I miss it. But we live in the goddamn information age, so check it out this Time Lapse video of the moon moving into earth shadow causing this lunar eclipse. The video isn't so great, but this will be the better you can get. _o/

Deal with it; you miss it and won't survive 94 years. Maybe you can survive, but your odds would be greater if you are being born right now, so I doubt you gonna read this blog if that is your case. You might be busy right now being slapped in the ass and doing newborn stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment