Saturday, December 25, 2010

[warchildRePost] How stuff works in Brazil

Pin It
Today I create a new tag warchildREPost; meaning:
warchildPost is an ancient blog. It starts in 01/05/2003 as collegecrew.blogger in Brazilian Blogger.com.br service (hosted nowadays by Globo.com). In 26/05/2005 it changes to warchild.blogger. Only in 29/11/2007 it goes to blogspot (hosted blogger.com) once and for all. But the past is dark and awful. I used to post stupid things that happens in my college, all posts in Portuguese (or what I though that was Portuguese - maybe a "younger 'cool' way of write").

But aside of slang, wrong words, bad syntax and stuff, some things can be saved like this comic strip below. It was posted 22/10/2006. The Archive of blogspot cannot update my old posts. But there is no problem. Cool things that deserve be reposted, will be reposted. Have fun.

Quino

No comments:

Post a Comment