Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Capcom X Twisted Pixel

Pin It
I'm here unemployed, with flu and lot of ideas locked inside my damn head and unable to work cause it is pretty hard to get a job in this motherfucker industry. Now, our beloved Capcom just copy the whole concept of Twisted Pixel's Splosion Man for Xbox 360 and did an iPhone game called MaXplosion.

Twisted Pixel told they putched Splosion Man to Capcom, but the enterprise turn the concept down. Yeah, I know this feeling...

Ok, it isn't a bright idea at all. It is practically the Sonic fire power in focus. The problem is this enterprises do not expend money inventing in new dudes, but do expend money copying things. But is pretty comprehensive coming from Capcom: lose the guy who creates Megaman and have Breath of Fire franchise frozen cause they do not have good material to work with it without damaging the trademark.

Maybe I'm a little sour right now for being ill and just right now my parents told me to give up games and find another job... While dudes are working in my place copying things, I have to choose another job. Good move, everyone, good move. Don't know what more I can say about it... my entire body is dead with flu right now. See by yourself.

Splosion Man


"Capycat" MaXplosion....

No comments:

Post a Comment