Monday, January 24, 2011

Sabotaging Badoo

Pin It
The Badoo CEO must burn in hell. He and everybody who thinks this stupid service is cool. C'mon guys! I'm in Facebook doing my things when I see "someone just answered a question about you; Find out:: what she said about you!"

First: Why the hell two ":" ??
Second: wait what? Your goddamn service got my contact from my friend list, POST something in my wall; something about ME and to find out I must allow your evil application to get your hands in all my facebook info? No way.

You can think. Well, it's done. Warchild beat the badoo evil force with willpower. And then, that striking beautiful girl appears. And it uses Badoo Evil application... it is super effective. And you accept the goddamn app. Badoo finally wins... hey wait!? "To find out the answer of a random stupid question you must first answer 30 question about your friends!" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
And it get worst. You can get things like "You think warchild is beautiful? - No" Forever Alone feelings!  The answers is about, Yes, No and Maybe. Just like that. This feelings make me do this strip below:

"Forever AFFFUUUUUUU"


Yeah... I was lazy... it was so huge, I almost thought about writing a book. FOREVER AFFUU



This is so stupid. Can you imagine a pub that uses this kind of logic?

- Oh! You want a drink, fine... but first you must chat with 30 people. ¬¬
*after chatting like a bitch*
- So what do you want? 
- Heineken...do you have?
- Maybe...

O.o

Everybody in the world should do a great badoo sabotage. It is pretty simple. Just post the goddamn question and answer it in the comment.


Or even better. Someone do a damn application that allows you to post Badoo Question and answer - in the old way, ctrl+c and ctrl+v in a field and post it in the friend wall. Badoo Killer App. Anyway. Somebody should do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment