Friday, January 07, 2011

Things that should be: internet automatic Play/Pause and Cell Phone that answer your call

Pin It
You are listening something on your player (Winamp, Windows Media Player, VLC or anything) then you receive from twitter or e-mail a link to youtube (or vimeo, c'mon goddamitt you understand the deal). So you have to move your mouse to the icon of your player, stop the music, go back to the browser and play it.

Woah, this is so 1998. Should be some application or stuff that automatic pauses the music/sound when you play the web video/music/sound and when it stops the music from your player starts again. Same thing as mobile telephones that plays MP3. You are listening to a music but when the cell rings, the music fades out to the ring tone; when you turn off the calling, the music starts again - just like that. A smart computer ;)

 Talking about smart, I ain't that much smart... I usually forget where the damn hell I put my mobile phone on. So every time I have been searching in the end of the worlds to find it, it was somewhere under a bunch of clothes. Would it be awesome if my cell answers my yells like:

"MOBILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" *
 "bip bip bip"
"oh, there you are"

* you could also rename your phone like:

"MOTHERFUCKER"
"bip bip bip"
"oh!"

So Nokia, Samsung, Apple, Motorola and stuff... free tip \o\
BTW: I was a Nokia fanboy...but nowadays I just want to shoot me in the fucking head. Need to buy an iPhone. But I'm a poor game designer... enough of mimimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment