Thursday, September 20, 2012

Who the heck is Dante Carver?

Pin It
Everything started when I saw his picture with Kojima. At first I thought it was some voice actor, or model actor for Metal Gear. I visit his twitter: Dante DC Carver, actor. So yeah, I was kind of believing my own thoughts.

But after a little digging up, I found out that Dante is actually a huge pop star at Japan. You might think: movies? Nope! Or nowadays maybe, but his spotlight began with Ads!

In wikipedia they call him "African American" who move to Japan in 2005, but I think this is so... meh! I don't know if because I'm brazilian things are a little up-straight - or mixed up.  Not that brazilians are example of anything btw... just saying about routines - I can't see someone as African South American...that's why. Sounds weird.

So, Dante is a dude! A black badass dude, kicking some ass at Japan - that's what I was talking about being up-straight! You can see that tiny japanese people, white as snow and this huge guy interacting?

Check it out this fast interview: the guy is a star!



He even found love! Some people may say: "woah, pretty sad a dude have to go to another country to have success, why their country could not do it?". MEH aswel. C'mon. It is freaking Japan! I'm glad for him. With success, he proved his talent enough to be anywhere his heart want. And for the love he found, I bet he is enjoying this moment. And this make me even more happier.

Check it out his Softbank commercials:


Well... nothing too much action, uh? But he is a star!


hahaha family first!!


haha eyes can tell




haha damn. don't laugh at your father.


hahaha I should do a post about this dog too. haha


hahaha And I was saying he was happy. Sorry about that.


hahaha...man... i mean, dog....






The best ones:




phew... a lot of videos, uh? But I bet you might be fan more of the dog now. すみません Carver-san.
But answering the tittle question: Dante is a cool fellow. Follow him at @DanteDCCarver

No comments:

Post a Comment