Tuesday, October 02, 2012

[Aries Ω] Kiki got Gold

Pin It
Kiki in aries armor
Kiki with Aries cloth
And I'm an old geezer. Damn! This occurs at 聖闘士星矢Ω [Saint Seya Omega] episode 17 or 18. He is currently being chased by Mars, so he is hided using his pupil Haki to do his shit or something. I don't know. I don't even know that there was a Saint Seya called Omega airing somewhere in the globe. You can see the Pegasus warrior at your right, but it is not Seya, it is Kouga.

Yeah. Time passes...
So Mü passed the cloth to Kiki, uh? Weird, but not unexpected at all. Look at his long hair. Even I cut mine off. Even Triple H. Anyway.

Aries is my zodiac, and is kind interesting to read that Mars is chasing Kiki. Mars is kinda of related to Aries at all. C'mon people, go drink. Damn. Fighting since I was a kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment