Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Steve Wozniak doesn't like 'Jobs' movie - a lot

Pin It
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak gives his 2 cents about new 'Jobs' movie.
He despise the entire thing: "the movie was flat".
Ashton Kutcher implies that Woz was paid by another studio to say bad things about the film...but c'mon. Woz is not that kind of guy. Check it out, from CNN Money.



Latter, talking with friends on Facebook, Woz said:
"You could probably surmise, and those close to me, like my wife, knew that I really hoped for a good movie and if I liked it, truthful or not, then I'd call it a good movie. Ashton implied that I would lie for money but my comments matched every single review I saw. (...) A lot of people wanted a movie on Apple, not a [weak and inaccurate] personality study of Jobs. (...) If this film were a product of Steve Jobs, it would never have seen the light of day and the people in charge of it would be running for their lives. 
-Woz

No comments:

Post a Comment