Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too healthier to be a gamer.

Pin It
When I was a kiddo I usually play games eating junkie food with an icy cup of Cola. =)
I consider myself a good and - as far I needed - a smart person. Do not know if I can call myself a healthier guy. But right now I'm feeling pretty well. When I grow up some truth about my life will appear, with cancer stuff and all the 'goodies' that 'well' food balance and sedentary life brings too ya.

But what do games are turning on nowadays?
Exercises, interactive eSports and all sort of stuff like that.
I still wait like a mad for castlevania and pro evolution games. Sit-down life forevah!
This new things don't catch me. Except the table tennis in sports resort - pretty cool. But! The world wasnt made for me, and people do things for other people also, so check this out:


 
You can buy this polycarbonate ergonomic Riflex® dumbbells thing without the risk of slip your hands and destroy your tv - heerrr...
Anyway, you won't be doing exercises with the wii remote forever uh? Put more weight on it.

For me, I'll wait for castlevania series, thanks. =)

Buy [@amazon]

via [nanarudinisk]

No comments:

Post a Comment