Monday, June 14, 2010

2010 E3 Day 1 - Microsoft

Pin It
Well, I was between Italy x Paraguay and E3. And also, I slept part of Microsoft cause I wake up early to see Netherlands too.

Sooooo. What I must say is:

Halo Reach seems amazing. 343 studios are doing a pretty good job.
Kinect seen awesome for non games features.
Some games seems to respond a little late for some movements.
The dance game seems alright in the caption, but I don't get it yet. If it capture all the movements or just specifics. Like, some movements the character do in the screen may does not have any sense in the game at all, just in the music per se.All about visual.

The Turn10 guys seen in the right way to do a race game.

Ubisoft made an awesome ad for their fitness game. But fitness game make me deeply sad with the whole world.

Metal Gear Solid Rising was the most commented trend at twitter.


And Xbox launch a new version with better HD and wifi.

Note that I do not giving details at all cause it is pretty easy to find it anywhere you go. I just giving my 2 cents here, cause you gonna find this just here. =)

Another thing that bugs me... Guys walking to the stage as excited kids, but in a fake way that makes me feel sick. And all that glamorous talk waiting for a acclamation from the crowd and give to us that silent uncomfortable comments.  Why they do a script with applause times inserted on it? Why not do some sincerely talk about their products and wait for a real acclamation for the crowd? This is so much nice.

I'm looking forward for Sega and Konami presentations.
Tonight we have EA also. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment