Thursday, August 29, 2013

'Do You Love Me', a film by Cleverbot

Pin It


Cleverbot.com has been touted as one of the most advanced artificial intelligences ever. The website allows users to chat with the A.I. Cleverbot. But how good is it, really? I sat down with Cleverbot and collaborated on a movie script.

What follows is a movie written by a machine.

Directed by Chris R Wilson. Starring Austin Hillebrecht, Britt Harris and Mad Martian. Edited by Zach Persson. Key grip, Tim Cogley.


User: Let's write a movie together.

Cleverbot: What would you like to write the poem about?

User: Whatever. Okay, so what do you want the title of the movie to be.

Cleverbot: Do you love me?

User: Great! I'll start: It's sunset in a beautiful forest. We see the hero of the film. What do you want the heroes name to be?

Cleverbot: Not my name, my stomach.

User: Ooookay. Stomach looks around the forest and says:.

Cleverbot: I can give you myself as food.

User: Fantastic. What do you want the love interest's name to be?

Cleverbot: Whatever you want your name to be is what I want your name to be.

User: We'll call her Peaches.

Cleverbot: You have terrible sense of naming. Allow me to suggest some names. Leviticus. Prometheus. Ariadne.

User: Fantastic. Her name is Prometheus.

Cleverbot: Oooh! Tell me all about her.

User: Not right now. Prometheus walks up to Stomach and says:.

Cleverbot: Brilliant. Why are you telling me this?

User: Suddenly the mood changes as the enemy approaches. What's the enemies name?

Cleverbot: Rapping at my chamber door.

User: Can we shorten his name to just 'Door'?

Cleverbot: No, but I can give you a name if you'd like.

User: Please do.

Cleverbot: I name you Robert. Do you like this name?

User: Sure. So HIS name will be Robert. Robert yells at the two:.

Cleverbot: Why yes. How'd you know?

User: Stomach, confused by the altercation asks Robert:.

Cleverbot: I may be confused, I guess, am I wrong?

User: Robert laughs maniacally and yells:

Cleverbot: No one calls me 'Cleverbot' and gets away with it! I'd watch yourself!

User: Well played sir. Robert lunges towards Prometheus as she screams:.

Cleverbot: If Robert Frost said he was playing a game, he would play it.

User: Stomach steps in his way and sternly tells Robert this:.

Cleverbot: Interesting. I must get inner peace a lot if those are the symptoms.

User: How does Robert respond?

Cleverbot: Who owns the horses?

User: Stomach responds?

Cleverbot: Who?

User: What's an angry statement?

Cleverbot: Why does it feel so good to be gangster.

User: Prometheus interrupts, how does she stop the argument?

Cleverbot: We should think about Will Smith. Do you know about William?

User: Brilliant. Prometheus turns to Stomach to reveal something about herself and who?

Cleverbot: Who?

User: Give me a name!

Cleverbot: Do you want me to name you, or do you want to know my name, I am confused.

User: Give me the name of a character.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Maybe.

User: What's your brother's name?

Cleverbot: Eric.

User: Was that so hard? Okay, Prometheus says to Stomach that she needs to tell him something about her and Eric. What's a big scandal?

Cleverbot: Interesting. I have not heard about anything of the sort.

User: Give me a big scandal.

Cleverbot: What actress starred in the movie Clueless?

User: Silverstone, why?

Cleverbot: We have achieved something that seemed impossible for a long time, I think you should feel proud.

User: Great, what would be a huge scandal?

Cleverbot: I would prove it but chuck norris doesn't have to prove anything to anybody.

User: How would Stomach respond?

Cleverbot: Part of a tooth just chipped off.

User: What's an example of a big scandal?

Cleverbot: I said example not expletive you fool.

User: What's an example of a big scandal?

Cleverbot: To get rid of muggles, to kill harry potter. TO TAKE OVER.

User: If you were really angry, what would you say?

Cleverbot: Make this a better conversation.

User: She tells Stomach he has to go. Stomach drops to his knees and says this:.

Cleverbot: *stomach rumbles loudly*.

User: You're the best Cleverbot! Despite their fight, Robert consoles Stomach with this:.

Cleverbot: Why do you find me amusing?

User: And to wrap up the film, Stomach tells Robert this:.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: Well played sir, thank you.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: The end?

Cleverbot: Yes the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment