Sunday, September 01, 2013

Sunday Smile: Games, Movies and Food

Pin It
Some nice pics to make you smile this sunday morning.
alice follow wrabbit on twitter

bread, rice, potato, beans, seeds thinking about life matters

batman spiderman ironman

superman wonderwoman batman and robin sun burn
Sunscreen lotion, dudes

mario luigi as shining sisters come and play with us

pikachu charging his ears on a jack plug


wonder woman weight in invisible man making pranks


And also this video of Super Parkour Mario...or something. It is pretty popular in my timeline, but I don't like it tho... Parkour is repetitive. Mario can't keep the hat on his head -yeah, I know. But I'm that kind of guy, sorry. Looks like Mario is desperate searching for a bathroom. Luigi at least can hold his hat. What is the hurry? Jezz.
I would not post this video because I don't even watch it entirely.
But the video is here, together with all the nice pics above.
So it can be configured as a decent post at all. haha I should change the name to The grumpPost.

No comments:

Post a Comment